Second and third generation Realtors partnered to open their own brokerage. Get in on the ground
floor of a start-up with 25 years experience. We provide free hands on in field training and a
complete start up package including your own signs. Be the BEGINNING at Real Estate by Tremaine.
The Family Company.
Call us today for a confidential conversation:
Jennifer Tremaine 810.252.3827
Wyatt Tremaine Wilson 810-280-1297
More Information :
We are very commission competitive and will match any competitors commission structure.
Download More Information
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
Jennifer Tremaine partnered with her son Wyatt Tremaine Wilson to form the perfect company where you will enjoy working. Loaded with experience we are small but mighty. The right sized company so that you get individualized attention while at the same time the freedom to be YOU.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
One on one coaching with Jennifer Tremaine. Jennifer has 20 years of training experience and knows exactly what each agent needs to launch a career in real estate. After you have built a training foundation you will work side by side with Wyatt out in the field until you are ready to be on your own. We do not have "webinar" training, we are hands on. With our guidance, you will learn to LIST.
Management is always available
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
Commission split is based on volume.
4. What types of costs will I incur?
There are no additional costs outside of the commission split.
Company provided business cards and name tag (in USD)
None (in USD)
Company provided signs (in USD)
Company provided (in USD)
Paid by agent (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Website, social media, networking
Full Time : 75000 (in USD)
Part Time : 35000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
You take your listings with you with permission of the Seller.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
This is handled on a case by case bases. It is not uncommon for the agent to keep the whole amount.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
We welcome this type of investment in all of our agents and split is determined on a case by case basis. We want to encourage this so we always split in the agents favor.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?
Free weeks in the corporate condo in Punta Gorda Fl.