Mitten Realty Group, LLC is a veteran owned full service real estate brokerage that services
Southeast, Michigan. We have an office located in Walled Lake. Our office also is involved with
Homes for Heroes to give back to Michigan HEROES!
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
Mitten Realty Group, LLC is owned by two seasoned Realtors/Brokers. Each has been in business over 20 years, including time as investors, property managers, buyers and business owners, allowing them to be able to help grow other Realtors businesses and service clients in many ways.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
We provide one on one training, mentor training, and group training.
Scott Fader - Broker or Gary Brincat - Owner
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
We have a couple of commission splits - 70/30 for self generated deals and 50/50 on company generated leads.
4. What types of costs will I incur?
We do not charge office fees and we pay your E & O - you will pay your RealComp fees and board fees.
35 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
Varies (in USD)
0 (in USD)
65 (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Full Time : 85000 (in USD)
Part Time : 25000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
We make sure you retain your listings if they are self generated.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
This is determined based on your contract with us coming on board.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
We allow for 2 personal deals per year at a discounted rate. If additional deals are done, this can be negotiated in advance.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?
Bonuses are negotiated in the contract and vary based on experience.