Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving
to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need
a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive
knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we
are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
More Information :
Errors and Omissions insurance, ongoing maintenance of technology (Command, Kelle, MyKW.KW.com, agent website, etc.) all included in monthly fee. No surprises!
Download More Information
No Available Information to Download
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
#1 Top--Rated Workplace: Best Culture 2018 Indeed, #1 America's Best Customer Service 2019 Newsweek, #2 Happiest Company in America 2019 Careerbliss, #1 Happiest Company to Work For 2018 Forbes, #1 Best Work and Life Balance Indeed, Keller Williams Among the Top Work Places for Women 2019 Forbes.
#2 In the entire MLS
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
Launch Coaching and Productivity Coaching programs available, reflected by commission structures.
Your entire Leadership Team is here to help!
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
Commission commensurate with experience.
4. What types of costs will I incur?
Monthly office dues.
Complimentary Marketing Package upon arrival, additional TBD. (in USD)
90 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
Depends on Board and MLS (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Lead generation,social media, networking, email marketing, mailings,, client events, and national advertising.
Full Time : 100000 (in USD)
Part Time : 0 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
You take your listings with you. Our Independent Contractor Agreement was developed by our Agents... For our Agents... Therefore, we would never market to your clients or keep your listings.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
Depends is Agent is Capped or not.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
Office policy established by Agents.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?
Over 100% commission, special events for top 20%, opportunity to serve on the Agent Leadership Council.