We are the largest independent agency in Genesee County with over 85 agents. At American Associates,
Inc. you pay NO franchise fees, no monthly fees, no material fees, no office fees, you only pay on
what you make. We have a 8 week training class to help get you started with one on one mentoring.
WE have 3 convenient office locations. Flint, Grand Blanc, Fenton which your key will work in all of
them for you to use for your convenience. Our office will help you to set up your website, order
your signs and business cards, take your photo and get your ready to go. Give us a call today to
find out how to become part of our team.
More Information :
New agents start out at a 65% agent/35% brokerage
Once the agent closes around 1 million is sales they go to 70% agent/30% brokerage
When the agent reaches $14,900 to the brokerage they get 100% of the commission minus $30.00 to the brokerage
Download More Information
No Available Information to Download
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
We've been in the business for over 36 years and have 3 offices with one in Flint, Grand Blanc, and Fenton. The company is owned by Randy and Carol Haney.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
We train you on how to get leads both listing and buyer leads, Homepath, Hud, how to do a market, how to prospect, all paperwork and how to enter everything in the MLS>
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
65% agent 35% brokerage for brand new agents
4. What types of costs will I incur?
You have to belong to the board of realtors, signs, business cards, and lockboxes
$200.00 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
signs 45 to 75 lockbox 10 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
$925. (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
4 hours/per day
1 to 2 times/per week
Internet, re location, phones
Full Time : 100000 (in USD)
Part Time : 30000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
We do not keep your leads
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
Same split as agent is getting
3 to 4%
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?