Schedule a Meeting with BHHS Snyder & Company Realtors
BHHS Snyder & Company Realtors
Established in 1991, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Snyder & Company, Realtors® is focused on
providing clients and agents with five-star service. We empower our agents with the very best
educational tools, marketing tools, and mentoring available. Beyond the great resources provided by
BHHS corporate, we offer an in-house marketing department, high-converting agent website, instant
free lead flow, relocation business opportunities, and nearly 24/7 access to a mentor. Acting
extremely ethically and in the best interest of the client is the code that we live by, and it has
earned us the highest public consumer rating of any brokerage in the Ann Arbor area. Attaching your
name to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Snyder & Company, Realtors gives you instant credibility.
More Information :
Our commission schedule is variable and we are happy to discuss in-person.
Download More Information
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
Established in 1991. We are the highest publicly-rated real estate brokerage in Ann Arbor.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
1-to-1 in-person training, mentoring, marketing training, production system training, on-demand virtual training, coaching.
Broker, Marketing Director, Relocation Director
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
Discussed at Interview.
4. What types of costs will I incur?
Agents pay E&O insurance and normal Board Dues
0 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
10 (in USD)
Per The Board (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Relocation, Web Leads, Floor Calls, Walk-Ins, BHHS Partner Lead Streams
Full Time : 70000 (in USD)
Part Time : 35000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
Dependent on how the listing was acquired.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
We do have a model for this.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?