Schedule a Meeting with CENTURY 21 Curran & Oberski
FORM NOT AVAILABLE
CENTURY 21 Curran & Oberski
A winning career doesn’t come without a plan. At CENTURY 21 Curran & Oberski, we offer direct
support in the areas you need to build your success quickly – and all the resources to get you
started on your way, including • In-House training to provide the knowledge and tool to make a
smooth, profitable and productive transition to real estate. • Weekly career enhancement provided
by Brokers and top agents of the firm, as well as outside speakers, to continually enhance your
sales skills. • One-on-one coaching offers you high-quality personalized instruction • Marketing
material, presentations, webinars, training videos, communication networks, education and
certification courses • An array of robust websites, technology and networks to enhance and
support your career development.
More Information :
After you reach your cap the commission is 100%. $25 E&O insurance and $27 Technology fee monthly. Please call for details.
Download More Information
No Available Information to Download
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
CENTURY 21 Curran & Oberski has been in business for over 70 years. With 4 offices in the metro Detroit area our Royal Oak, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, and Northville offices are proud to be ranked among the TOP firms and have earned State, National and International Awards in the Century 21 system for production and quality service year after year.
30% market share in our area
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
CENTURY 21 Curran & Oberski provides an unparalleled 8 week Masters Business Academy along with WEEKLY SALES and SKILLS CLASSES CONDUCTED BY BROKER OR TOP AGENT, MONTHLY SALES RALLYS, group, and WEBINAR TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES. Our broker also boasts special guest speakers, lunch-n-learns, mentorship programs and a monthly investors mastermind group. Each agent also has one on one training with their manager on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis.
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
4. What types of costs will I incur?
everything is broker provided
0 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
25 (in USD)
varies on board of choice (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Relocation, ZAP, walk ins, call ins
Full Time : 85000 (in USD)
Part Time : 34996 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
Typically, the listings are released to go with you to your new broker.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
Varies on where you are on your contract.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?