Thrive Realty Company is a boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and
results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. Thrive on.
- The People -
We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers,
book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single
people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded
individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can
feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
We are the area's only truly full-service brokerage that is on a mission to change lives and create wealth. Unlike all other brokerages, we take a quality over quantity approach to selecting our agent partners. Our agents all fall within the top 5% of realtors in regard to production. Our proven systems and processes allow our first-year agents to close between $4,000,000-$7,000,000 in sales YEAR ONE!
We keep market share around 1% to stay in line with our quality over quantity model
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
66 Day Bootcamp, Regular Workshops, International Speakers, Industry-wide Training Events
Fully Staffed Operations Team, Broker, Peers
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
Starts at 60/40 and tiered to a full cap based on production
4. What types of costs will I incur?
First 250 business cards provided annually, Listing Fees are included in splits, E&O is included in Desk Fees, MLS-Association/Board Dues are agent responsibility
0 (in USD)
30 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
1200 (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Cooperative agents across the country
Full Time : 80000 (in USD)
Part Time : 0 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
The listings that are under contract stay with the brokerage. Most active listings will be withdrawn and move with you. Each is case by case.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
All earned commissions are subject to applicable splits
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
Agents are allowed one personal purchase a year at a discounted rate. All other sales are subject to the appropriate brokerage split based on agent production.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?