Century 21 Row is a well established, family owned Real Estate Firm with offices in Livonia & West
Bloomfield. We have been servicing South Eastern Michigan since 1987. We value our agents and are
committed to your success. We have a full time trainer, knowledgeable staff and a dedicated broker.
With the Century 21 Tools and personal support we offer, Century 21 Row will get your business off
the ground. Stop by and see what we're about!
More Information :
Commission is a SPLIT/SPLIT with brokerage using our split to pay Franchise Fees until Agent's cap is met. Once their cap is met, commission split is 100% to the Agent minus Franchise Fees.
Download More Information
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
Established in 1987. We are a Quality Service Pinnacle Award winning office.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
Provide personalized training in office or virtual and online training through Century 21
Manager/Trainer, Broker, Admin Staff and experienced realtors of the Row Family
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
100% after cap excluding franchise fee.
4. What types of costs will I incur?
Board Dues, MLS Fees, Sign Installs, and Personal Advertising or Promotion
$300.00 (in USD)
0.00 (in USD)
Sign Install (in USD)
$25.00 (in USD)
$117.00 per month + $550.00 annual board dues (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Office Referrals, Floor Calls, Internet Leads
Full Time : 78000 (in USD)
Part Time : 6000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
No fixed policy. Deals will be split/split agreement.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
It's treated the same as commission/depends on split.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
Personal Purchases are treated differently than non-personal purchases as an incentive for the agent. Please ask broker for more information.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?