Real Estate One is focussed on helping the salesperson reach their sales goals by providing
exceptional customer service to the buyers and sellers of real estate. Real Estate One provides a
world class international relocation network, an integrated training program, and a full service
brokerage that includes, residential, commercial, business opportunities, property management,
mortgage brokerage, title insurance, property and casualty insurance. Real Estate One offers career
advancement in sales, management, and investing.
More Information :
The commission schedule starts at a 70/30 split and progresses on an annual basis to 100% split to the salesperson. Subsequent year commission splits may be higher than 70% to the salesperson dependent upon the salesperson's prior year production.
Download More Information
No Available Information to Download
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
Real Estate One is the largest brokerage in the State of Michigan and the 8th largest brokerage in the country. The company has achieved great success from the opportunities captured by the salespeople of the firm.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
There are several programs that are made available to the sales people of the firm including, an 8 week orientation program, self paced sales training, and individual coaching/mentoring.
Broker, Office Manager, and Mentor
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
We offer a variety of commission programs that include
4. What types of costs will I incur?
The typical agent incurs annual expenses of $1,800 of fixed expenses.
TBD (in USD)
0 (in USD)
TBD (in USD)
432 (in USD)
1093 (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Real Estate One
Inside Sales Department, Agent-Agent Referral Network, Relocation Department
Full Time : 134268 (in USD)
Part Time : 11725 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
Upon the clients' request the listings will be released to the new brokerage or the commissions will be paid to you at closing based upon your commission schedule.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
Bonuses are treated as commission income and will be accounted for accordingly. You will receive full credit toward your commission program for any bonuses paid.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
You will be given the privilege of selecting a fee structure based upon your current commission schedule.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?
Top Producers enjoy club levels dependent upon the production level obtained. Incentives include a higher starting commission split, generous bonus levels, and participation in club level activities.