Who are we?
We are a company of like minded individuals and real estate brings us together, which is why we come
to work everyday. We have spent the last 20 years learning how to help agents grow and nurture
their business. We are excited to learn about you, and help grow your real estate business
"Your success is our success" and we are here to personally help and support YOU!
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
Clients First, Realtors has been serving the real estate needs of Metro Detroit since the early 1990's with it's Canton Office operating as a real estate office since 1974.
Office Production in 2018 was in the top 5% of all Brokerages in Metro Detroit.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
Clients First, Realtors considers providing training to our agents as its top priority. We provide multiple training opportunities each and every week. Those include weekly training, monthly sales meetings, online webinars, lead generation workshops, new agent training, night and weekend training, lunch and learns, one-on-one training, a mentoring program and national training.
Sales Manager, Broker/Owner, and Mentor
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
70/30 Split capped at 6,995.00
4. What types of costs will I incur?
To be discussed at interview
$20-$150 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
$31 (in USD)
$299 on first closing of contract year (in USD)
$1,100 - $1,450 for 1st year (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Discuss at Appointment
Discuss at Appointment
Full Time : 70000 (in USD)
Part Time : 15000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
Agent is allowed to take them to the new brokerage.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
Would still be subject to split but would still go to cap. If agent has already capped then would get full amount.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
Agents are welcome to buy, sell, and lease their own homes. We have many agents who do just that. In those situations the office would just need to get its portion of the split. Certainly once agent has capped, the agent would not have to pay the company any listing commission.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?
We do have a yearly awards open house, top producers are eligible to be a mentor to new agents, and also would be eligible to assist in other training.