More Information :
70/30 split, agent 70%, and broker 30% up to the $5000.00 yearly cap after that the agent will get 100% of the commission. The agent will pay a 395.00 Error and Omission fee from the first closing per year.
Download More Information
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
Face to face support and coaching
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
Broker Receives 30% Salesperson Receives 70% till agent reaches $5000.00 yearly cap then the agent will receive 100% of the commission until the anniversary date.
4. What types of costs will I incur?
At Michigan Homes Realty Group, you don't pay desk fees, monthly or yearly fees but will have a desk with a computer and printer to use without the extra cost. You can also meet your clients at any of the following offices: Troy, Bloomfield, Novi, Livonia, and Southfield/Franklin when needed. $395 annual Error and Omission insurance paid from the first transaction. Free color or black and white copies. $5000.00 yearly Cap after that 100% commission is yours.
Free first 1000 business cards (in USD)
0 (in USD)
First two-yard signs are free (in USD)
$39500 (in USD)
agent pays MLS, Association/Board Dues (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Past Clients, Sphere of Influence, Company website, and Broker will show and teach agent how to generate leads
Full Time : 25000.00 (in USD)
Part Time : 0 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
They are your listings as long as they are not pending you can take them with you. The agent must also complete and work any pending deals regardless of which broker the agents choose to go to and will be compensated according to their contract.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
The agent keeps the bonus.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
Must go through the company like all the other sales and the split will go towards your yearly cap.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?