More Information :
70/30 split, agent 70%, and broker 30% up to the $5000.00 yearly cap after that the agent gets 100% of the commission. The agent pays $395.00 per closing to the broker. The agent will pay a $350.00 Error and Omission fee from the first closing per year.
Download More Information
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
Face to face support and coaching
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
Broker Receives 30% Salesperson Receives 70%
4. What types of costs will I incur?
At Michigan Homes Realty Group, you don't pay desk fees but will have a desk with a computer and printer to use without the extra cost. You can also meet your clients at any of the following offices: Troy, Bloomfield, Novi, Livonia, and Southfield/Franklin when needed. $350 annual Error and Omission insurance paid from the first transaction. Free color or black and white copies. $5000.00 yearly Cap after that 100% is yours. Only pay 395.00 per transaction fee and the first $5000.00 annual cap, and the rest is yours.
Free first 1000 business cards (in USD)
0 (in USD)
First two-yard signs are fee, agent pays to have signs installed (in USD)
$350.00 (in USD)
agent pays MLS, Association/Board Dues (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Company website, and Broker will show and teach agent how to pickup leads
Full Time : 0 (in USD)
Part Time : 0 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
They are your listings as long as they are not pending you can take them with you. The agent must also complete and work any pending deals regardless of which broker the agents choose to go to and will be compensated according to their contract.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
you keep the bonus.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
Must go through the company like all the other sales and the split will go towards your yearly cap.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?