Schedule a Meeting with NextHome Great Lakes Realty
FORM NOT AVAILABLE
NextHome Great Lakes Realty
NextHome is a progressive real estate franchise with consumer focused branding, technology and
marketing. Their model and competitive programs empowers brokers and agents to provide excellent
service without compromise. They focus on collaborative partnerships and effective products for
business development, growth and relevance. Their franchises and agents are the focal point, and the
most valuable source of guidance, knowledge and information for buyers and sellers.
We have the tools and technology of the larger franchises but the small family feel of an
The NextHome Mission: Enriching lives by helping people find their next home. #HumansOverHouses
More Information :
70/30, 80/20 and flat fee splits based on production with 100% caps available.
Download More Information
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
NextHome Great Lakes Realty was founded by proud owners Justin & Sabrina Villaire. As full time realtors since 2010, they found there was a need for more in the real estate industry than what was currently being offered by brokerages in their market. They wanted the technology and tools of the large real estate franchises but the size and family feel of an independent real estate brokerage. After doing the research and really taking the time to figure out what they wanted and needed along with their vision for a new real estate brokerage in their area, they came across NextHome!
Genesee County, North Oakland County
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
Broker training and mentorship
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
70/30, 80/20 & Flat Fee splits depending on production levels with a yearly cap allowing agent to make 100%
4. What types of costs will I incur?
Signage, business cards, marketing, MLS dues,
TBD (in USD)
0 (in USD)
TBD (in USD)
included (in USD)
TBD (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Full Time : 180000 (in USD)
Part Time : 70000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
All non-pending listings are eligible to be transferred when the agent leaves. All pending listings will be paid out per the terms of your independent contractor agreement.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
All bonuses are subject to company split and go towards your yearly cap, per the terms of your independent agent agreement.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
All agents are allowed one personal buy and one personal sell per year with no commission split. (Personal sales are properties in which the agent is an owner or member of a corporation that owns the property.)
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?