Detroit's #1 Real Estate Company! Our mission is to offer the best real estate services in Detroit
by offering a modern marketing platform that includes listing syndication to over 900 websites
around the world and translation into dozens of languages for the maximum amount of exposure. We are
the best real estate agents in Detroit providing services to real estate investors, owner occupants,
homeowners, self-directed IRAs, probate estates, and many others. Get pre-listing support, accurate
valuations, and everything you need to get your home sold faster and for more money! Let's list!
More Information :
We only charge a listing fee of $495 per transaction
Download More Information
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
With the most homes sold in Detroit every year consistently, our clients have proven that Downtown Realty provides the most advanced marketing techniques in the industry, the most technologies to grow our team and communication standards, and the most unique real estate opportunities in Detroit!
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
We offer multiple training opportunites for all agents. If you are a new agent looking to get started and develop your real estate business. Inside Sales Agent Training
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
4. What types of costs will I incur?
You are respobsible for your MLS Realcomp dues, Real Estate Board Dues, signs (unless team deal)
125 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
495 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
1084 (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Internet leads, call ins, website lead capture, prospecting
Full Time : 50000 (in USD)
Part Time : 15000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
Must be in compliance with MI Real Estate Law
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
You get your regular split on any deals that come from your sphere of influence.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?