Keller Williams is the #1 Training Company in the WORLD! What does that mean for you?
If you have EVER thought of getting into the Real Estate business, you WANT to work for Keller
Williams. Our training and support will give you the confidence you need to become a successful
Real Estate Agent. If you are just starting out, PERFECT. If you are experienced, PERFECT. We can
take you to the next level regardless of the level you are at!
At Keller Williams You Can:
-Make a SIX FIGURE income
-Have a flexible schedule
-Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
-Find the BEST FREE training and support
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
In 2018 Keller Williams Central and its agents helped serve 1,200 families buy and sell a home which increased 38% from 2017 and led to our office closing $199,594,513 in sales volume, also an increase of 40% from 2017. In 2018 Keller Williams Central 's listings taken increased 11%, Listings taken volume up 42%, Listings sold up 11% and the agents Gross Commission Income is up 44%.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
At Keller Williams Central we provide our agents with a training calendar that is second to none. We give our agents the opportunity for 1 on 1 mentor program or a group productivity coaching program to get agents into production fast.
The entire office
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
4. What types of costs will I incur?
Office fee of $54/month (Includes E&O Insurance), Broker Compliance fee of $95/ transaction (Charge whatever you want)
$30 (in USD)
$0 (in USD)
$10-$50 (in USD)
$12/month (in USD)
$90-$110/month (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Full Time : 50000 (in USD)
Part Time : 20000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
They go with you. Your listings,your leads.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
Goes toward GCI and is split and applied to your company CAP
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
Case by Case
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?
Ownership opportunities,title opportunities, Home warranty bonuses, coaching/leadership opportunities etc.