Instead of building something big, Gwen and Roger Daubenmeyer set out to build something
exceptional. Along with their hand-picked team of specialists, they have accomplished exactly that.
Gwen Daubenmeyer is the founder and visionary of this team. Everything you see has her fingerprint
on it. Even “The INTEGRITY Team” name was chosen because it defines the foundation upon which
she built this team and what everyone can expect when working with them.
Gwen began her career in real estate back in 1986 when interest rates were in double digits. She has
successfully navigated all the market ups and downs through the years, and there isn’t a situation
she can’t successfully manage.
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
Our company is founded on integrity, mentorship, and a growth mindset. Just a few of our awards over the years-
Charfen Award of Excellence, RealTrend Top Detroit Team, Platinum Award Keller Williams, 100% Club, Platinum Club, Chairman Club, Lifetime Achievement, and Top Team.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
The KW culture is to live in a state of learning. There are broker classes daily covering a vast array of topics from DocuSign to how to save money at tax season and everything in between.
Team leader, broker/team ops
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
Commission splits are designed by our team on an incentive structure.
4. What types of costs will I incur?
Board dues, state testing, and MLS access.
40-100 (in USD)
50 (in USD)
50-100 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
168 (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Full Time : 40000 (in USD)
Part Time : 30000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
This would be handled on a situational basis. Typically whatever is best for the client/agent during the transition.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
A bonus is a part of the commission.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
This would be discussed with the Team Leader.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?