1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
Keller Williams Paint Creek and Somerset began in 2006, with 40 agents and dedication to the training and models that Keller Williams implemented. We grew year over year and with our training, technology, and culture focus, we've grown to over 200 associates, and one of the top two offices in our territory!
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
Group Coaching and 1 on 1 coaching. Your first year as a brand new agent you automatically opt into our Mentor program. If you would like coaching at a higher level you have many options at our Maps Coaching program.
Team Leader, Coach, Broker , Staff
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
Brand new agents who join the mentor program start at a 60/40 split and after the first year will switch over to a 70/30 split. If you join a team as a brand new agent, you are on a 70/30 split, however, you will have a negotiated split with the leader of that specific team.
4. What types of costs will I incur?
$125 startup fee for set up, business card designs, and new agent orientation. After that a $50 dollar office bill every month.
0 (in USD)
50 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
included in office bill (in USD)
quarterly through MLS (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Full Time : 0 (in USD)
Part Time : 0 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
Upon leaving the brokerage, and current listings and their status will be discussed by the Team Leader and the agent.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
Any bonuses are included in your gross commission
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
We offer reduced commissions on personal home as well as reduced commissions on investment homes.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?