Remerica Preferred is a Real Estate Company that has been in business for over 40 years. We are a
Full Service Real Estate Office that specialize in Residential, Condominiums, Leases, Foreclosures,
and Commercial Properties. Notary services available.
More Information :
Commission Split is 50/50 until Desk Cost is paid off. Desk Cost is paid Fiscally from the date Agent starts.
Once Desk Cost is paid Agent is on 100% Program. If Agent can not pay off Desk Cost, it starts again on the following Fiscal date, with no previous balance.
Desk Cost varies by experience
Download More Information
No Available Information to Download
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
Remerica Preferred is a Full Service Real Estate Office that has been in business for over 40 years. Every year we host a company picnic for our agents and their families.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
Office Manager Katie is available for one on one training and mentoring, will also provide computer training. Remerica Preferred also holds in house training sessions, and we also go to quarterly training sessions held at Schoolcraft College that are free for OUR agents.
Broker and Office Manager
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
50/50 until desk cost is paid off. 100% after desk cost is paid. Desk Cost is paid Fiscally and varies on experience.
4. What types of costs will I incur?
Each agent has to sign up for GMAR which is our Real Estate Board and RealComp which is the MLS we use. GMAR can be paid monthly which includes MemberMax for training, or a 1 time fee that doesn't include training. RealComp Dues are done Quarterly.
Depends on Design. 500-1,000 Business Cards typically run from $30-80 shipped. (in USD)
No Monthly Fee (in USD)
$30 Sign $10 Facebook Ad for 5 Days (in USD)
$35 per sale (in USD)
RealComp $126.00 Quarterly, GMAR $578 Yearly, or $55 a month (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Floor Calls, Walk-Ins, Company Website, Headquarters
Full Time : 50000 (in USD)
Part Time : 30000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
Listings stay with the company until closed. You will get a commission if it closes.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
Agent keeps Bonus, but it does not count towards desk cost.
6% Total / 3% Split with Co-op%
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
1% Commission paid to the Office
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?