At Century 21 Town & Country in Clarkston we believe our clients come first, and for a brokerage,
our clients are our agents. We pride ourselves on providing our agents with all the resources they
need to build a successful career. Whether you're a seasoned agent or just getting started in your
career, Century 21 Town & Country in Clarkston has all the resources you need, including In-house
training, Mentor programs, Outside speakers, One-on-one coaching, Marketing materials,
Presentations, a dedicated manager available to assist you and answer your questions, Webinars, and
a wide array of technical websites and networks to support you in being the best you can be. With
Century 21 Town & Country in Clarkston, you are more than just another agent, you are part of our
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
For over 40 years Century 21 prides itself by being the most trusted brand to serve all your housing needs with five branch offices in the Metro area. Not only do we help our valued clients make their dreams come true, we believe in giving back to the community and are involved in charity events.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
We provide endless training opportunities including personal mentors, onsite manager, classes, webinars, and presentations by industry experts.
Mentor and Manager
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
Call to discuss
4. What types of costs will I incur?
Business cards, photos, dues, name badges, signs
Your choice (in USD)
N/A (in USD)
Depends (in USD)
N/A (in USD)
Variable on which board chosen (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
We have the # 1 referral network in the world!
Full Time : 100000 (in USD)
Part Time : 30000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
They stay with brokerage if they are still for sale. If they go pending then they stay with company it went pending with!
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
If you reach you're a capper, that bonus is yours!
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
Agents that purchase personal properties choose how they apply their commission to the transaction.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?