The Vylla Advantage
Vylla ensures the path to homeownership is simple and seamless for everyone. We are uniquely
positioned to provide market insight and expertise that far exceeds what is available at your
typical real estate brokerage because we provide nearly every aspect of homeownership under one
roof. This means we offer the highest level of service available to help you in your home sale, or
purchase, so you have a place to live, grow and make memories.
Vylla’s national footprint and full-service model provide a truly progressive approach to the real
estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are america’s first and
only homeownership company! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family of companies under Carrington
Holding Company, LLC.
More Information :
We have a 2 model split as we also have the ability to offer listings for REO (bank owned foreclosure) properties. The company generated leads are on a 50/50 split with the brokerage and the agent generated business is on an 80/20 split with a tiered transaction fee.
Download More Information
No Available Information to Download
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
We are a national brokerage that prides itself on being a Homeownership Concierge Company with a "One Stop Shop" ability. Our motto is "Find a Home, Get a Loan, Close and Own."
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
We offer a shadow of a leader program for newly licensed agents. We have various training and coaching sessions for different levels of experienced licensed salespersons. We have a bi-weekly Masterminds meeting.
Broker or Manager
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
80/20 for new applicants with the ability to move up with production. We also have a tiered transaction fee and no caps.
4. What types of costs will I incur?
$25/monthly plus dues to the Board and MLS membership which amount to approximately $1100/year The MLS charges $126/quarterly (in advance) and the Realtors Board (which includes NAR/MAR, charges $578/year which can be broken down into a monthly payment of $54+/month). All other costs are not mandatory and are on an as needed basis.
300-500 (in USD)
25 monthly (in USD)
250-500 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
1082.00 (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
Full Time : 70000 (in USD)
Part Time : 20000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
The listings stay with the brokerage.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
It depends upon how the bonus is shown on the closing documents. If it is not part of the gross commission income then that amount could be given to the agent directly similar to that of a transaction fee.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
Properties that are listed/sold through the brokerage for an agent would have to be co-listed with the broker (which does not charge a commission) and then the agent would be responsible for the portion of the split that they are currently on along with any transaction fees.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?
We offer a higher commission split based upon performance.