RE/MAX has been the number one name in Real Estate for decades! At RE/MAX Dream Properties we pride
ourselves on our cutting edge technology that helps put our agents services over the top! From
classroom to one on one training we will help you find whats best for your business. We understand
that everyone has a different goal and we will do whatever it takes to help you reach yours!
More Information :
We offer a variety of commission structures and allow our agents to pick the plan that works the best for them!
Download More Information
No Available Information to Download
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about the company? Awards? History?
Founded in 2007 RE/MAX Dream Properties has expanded to 3 offices ( Livonia, Lyon Twp, and Northville) and has been awarded as the top mid -sized RE/MAX Brokerage in our region multiple times!
Our 3 locations offer our agents the ability to service all of South-East Michigan.
2. What type of coaching/training/mentorship do you provide?
We offer both classroom setting training along with one on one training sessions. The classroom sessions are scheduled for multiple times monthly and the one on one training sessions are open to all agents as often as they need them.
We have a full management team to help with training as well as our Broker.
3. What type of commission split do you offer?
We offer a 60-40 commission split
4. What types of costs will I incur?
You pay monthly to RE/MAX of Southeast Michigan
0 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
0 (in USD)
included in regional charges (in USD)
varies based on the board of your choosing. (in USD)
5. What types of advertising does this brokerage do?
The agent would be responsible for any print ads they would like, however all your listings are posted on various online platforms.
They come from a number of different sources, mostly online, but some call ins and others walk in.
Full Time : 150000 (in USD)
Part Time : 35000 (in USD)
12. What happens to my listings if I leave this brokerage for any reason?
They would be released to the agent to re-list at their new brokerage.
13. What happens if I get a bonus on a sale I make? Do I get the whole amount ?? would I have to split it?
All bonuses are to go through same pay scale as regular commissions.
15. What is the company’s policy regarding properties that I could buy ?? sell for myself (as an investment)? For example, if I bought a property and flipped it, would I have to pay the company a listing commission?
That all depends on where you are currently at with your contract.
16. What special bonuses or incentives do you offer for when I become a top producer with your company?
All our agents get the same treatment whether they are a $10,000,000 producer or a $1,000,000 producer.